I modified this one from a dish my mother-in-law makes. I make this at least once a month on Sundays. Crockpot recipe.
1 pork tenderloin
1 can beans ( black, red, kidney, whatever I have on hand)
season salt
salsa
I cook the tenderloin in the crockpot for about 4-5 hours on low and just season with a little season salt and 1/2 cup water.
About 30 min. before serving add can of beans and about 1 cup salsa. Warm through. Shred the meat and put beans and salsa mixture on top.
I like to layer on our plates like this:
Meat and bean mixture
Cheese
lettuce
sour cream ( I like Ranch instead, but I add ranch to everything)
Frito Chips and scoop up mixture in chips
**I know it sounds weird but I promise this is a GREAT one. I put it in the crockpot before church and it is done when we get home. **
*** Zach doesn't like the chips with his but the kids and I do. This is a good one to omit or add whatever you like.***
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment