This is one from my sister Sonnie. She sent this the
other day and I tried it last night.
SO GOOD!! This is one that I will be making over
and over. All the kids were a little scared
of it at first, but Jax wanted seconds and Shade
and Ayns at least ate it all without
any tears. Always a good sign. It does
take an hour to bake, but I promise it will
be worth the wait.
- Ingredients
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken
breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed
tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion, then stir in beer, soup, curry
powder, basil and pepper.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10
minutes, then pour over chicken.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
for 1 hour; sprinkle with cheese
for last 10 minutes of baking.
**I substituted chicken broth for beer.**
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tomato Chicken Curry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment