I found this one the other day while looking in my recipe box. I had totally forgotten about them and feel in love with them again. SO EASY to make and so so good.
1/2 cup butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. peanut butter
12 squares bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate (I like 1/2 semi-sweet, 1/2 milk chocolate)
line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
Melt butter, stir in sugar, crumbs and peanut butter, mix well. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
Melt chocolate until smooth. Cool slightly, then pour over peanut butter miture in pan. Cut partially through mixture to mark 48 squares. refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Lift from pan using foil handles. Cut all the way through mixture into squares.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment