Wednesday, March 10, 2010

French Breakfast Puffs

I honestly can't say enough about these. I LOVE THEM!! If they were not one of the most fattening muffins in the world, I truly could eat the whole dozen myself. Did I say I LOVE THEM. They are SO easy to make and you can eat them warm so you don't have to wait forever after you make them. Zach wanted me to note: they get better with each day they sit. Ours lasted almost 3 days and the last one was just as good after a couple days. I got these from The Pioneer Woman blog. She is an amazing cook and funny too. I am going to just give you the website because she explains them so much better than I can. I hope you try these.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/french_breakfast_puffs/

1 comment:

Christy said...

These remind me of cake donuts laced with crack! So yummy.